What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Anik Singal Launches His New Site – learn exactly how his secret system made $145,661.52 with just 75 minutes of work
- How they’ll help you with your first $1000 and how they’ll do the traffic hunting for you
- Most marketers rely on only one source – too many eggs in one basket
- Building the ability to print your own paychecks every morning
- How they printed $145,661 in 75 minutes using this strategy
- How 98% of successful marketers make their first $1M
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Lifetime Massive Profits scores 67.04/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://lifetimemassiveprofits.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lifetimemassiveprofits.com you’ll also be taken through to lifetimemassiveprofits.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)